Safety is not "just a word" for all of us at the SHRI SARU but it is a way of our everyday lives.
Lot of emphasis has been and is being given to safety and talking of safety. We are sure you know that the SHRI SARU has a safety policy, a policy that aims to:
- Design, create and maintain facilities, provide training, establish procedures/safety rules in all fields and ensure that these are rigidly followed by the employee, the contractors and the visitors inside the premises.
- Carry out operations in a safe manner protecting people and property.
- Comply with the relevant statutory rules and devise appropriate standards in other cases wherever required.
- Maintain higher standards of vigilance and preparedness to respond to Emergencies supplemented with mutual aid of neighboring facilities and Government agencies.
- Create awareness in employees, dealers, contractors, customers and public on safe storage, transportation and handling of products and materials associated with our activities.
- Ensure awareness among all employees, contractors and others of their Responsibility and accountability for safety on and off their work premises.
- Program reviews and evaluation to measure progress of compliance with the policy.
is a term which needs knowledge, practice and preparedness.
is a term that needs combat strategy and alertness. To improve the safety in the premises and to avert the emergency, a lot is being done in our locations. Only theory without practice is meaningless. Realizing this, a few of the locations time and again conduct mock on disaster management.